Review: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate

About 2 months ago, my sister told me that my face had become noticeably darker and uneven. I actually noticed it, too. When I look in the mirror and do my skin routine. My face looked dull and a bit darker than it was before. It was probably because days before that, I've been going out in the sun playing with my little dogs every morning and giving them a bath once a week.. The bad thing is, I'm out in the open exactly when I wake up, and I tend to forget to apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.

So yeah, on my previous haul I got the Clinique Turnaround Concentrate. I've been using it religiously every morning. In the directions it says that you should apply it twice a day but I only put it on every morning.

I've been using it for more than a month now, and I am so happy with the result. Clinique never disappoints me.



Here are the things I like best about it:

1.) No allergies. Seriously, about 80% of skin care products I use gives me allergies. But Clinique has never failed me.

2.) It's so smooth when applied. No kidding, I don't like putting on too much products in the morning. My usual routine every morning before is the 3-step-system from Clinique plus sunscreen. Because I do not like my face getting too sticky especially in the morning because of the humid weather. But Turnaround Concentrate is just so smooth and velvety when applied, it feels like I have just applied a nice silky smooth powder on my face when I put this on. Not sticky at all.

3.) It works! About a month after using it, I noticed the glow on my skin. It has become brighter again getting rid of the dullness... And I wasn't the only one who noticed, out of the blue my sister told me that my skin seemed brighter and even now.

So yeah, I am very pleased that Clinique did it for me again!

Rating: Excellent Kitty!

2 comments:

Fifi said...

wow it does sound really promising! i've only tried two products from clinique and the moisturesurge is amazing!

xoladiihoneyxo said...

=] wow, clinique is always on top of their product for great cleansers!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...