Perfect Red Lipstick: Mac Reds!

I love red lipsticks! I love how it gives a nice pop and how it brightens my over all look. I have a couple of red lipsticks but my faves are mostly from Mac Cosmetics. These are basically my fave reds and I wear them most of the time.

Left to right: Diva, Dubonnet, Viva Glam I, Chili, Lady Danger


(without flash)

(with flash)
For some reason, I feel like these pictures does not give justice at how amazingly gorgeous these colors are. The swatches do not appear as intense as they're supposed to be. But here's how the colors are described.

Diva: matte, deep burgundy red.
Dubonnet:  amplified cream, deep red.
Viva Glam I: matte, brownish blue red.
Chili: matte, bright brick red (probably my fave and I wear it all the time!)
Lady Danger: matte, straight up bright red-orange shade

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...