Pop Beauty: Cat Eyes Eye Crayon

Cat Eyes is the perfectly formed eye crayon - it is the essential tool to help you create a sexy cat eye with no effort. This liner makes the perfect flick at the end, which is key to perfecting the look. Go from I don't know how to MEOW!


JUMP for review!

I love the cat eye look and I have been adding a flick on my eyeliner application every now and then. Honestly, it is quite difficult (at least for me) doing it especially with a regular eyeliner. Sometimes they are not even and I have to redo them over again.

That's why this eyeliner caught my attention. I got it in the shade Black Onyx (#1).  It's black with a silver/gunmetal sheen to it.


This eyeliner has a slanted tip. You can use it either vertically or horizontally, depending on how thick or thin you want your eyeliner to be.

It's very pigmented, creamy and it goes on smoothly, reminds me of my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil. The slanted tip makes application super fast and effortless. And my flicks look even. It definitely made life easier for me.

My only gripe about this is that it kind of smudges easily and I don't like applying it on my waterline because of that. So I always make sure that I prime my eyes first just to help make the eyeliner last longer.

Rating: Good Kitty!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Great review! I love tapered pencils like these. You can easily achieve different looks with them. =))

sugar sugar said...

this looks like a good eyeliner sis. where'd you buy it? :)

Catmare said...

@Sugar, I'm not sure if it's available here but I got it from Sephora in Singapore. :D

Unknown said...

awesome review! it looks so cool! I hope it's available here in Phil :(

following you now! :)

Rey M said...

Wish I could purchase one locally. I'd surely look for one!


Check out a simple award from me.

http://ithrivetowrite.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-ever-blogger-award-7-things-about.html

Unknown said...

nice review! How long does this last?

Catmare said...

@katherine, I live in a hot and humid weather.. This stuff smudges easily on me :(

Catmare said...

@rhea liza, thanks so much I will do the award as soon as I can! :)

Hazel said...

ohh sucks that it's not available here in the phils :( I can't do my cat eyes effect even on both my eyes haha!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Seems pretty good hun! Btw I am doing a huge giveaway so plz check it out! http://tesbah-ala-khir-dance-lily-dance.blogspot.com/2012/02/50-giveaway.html

MakeupForView said...

Love this post, good review ! Would love it if you could come check out my blog, if you like it, please follow and I will follow back :) Thanks a lot !

Lisa <3
http://makeupforview.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...