Laneige: Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd do a post about Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. I don't know if I can rave enough about it. This product is just amazing.


Product info from Laneige:
* Soft yet powerful exfoliation
- Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.
- Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous
  water supply and sleek skin texture.

* De-oxidating and calming effect for healtier skin
- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.
- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries,
  and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.

My review after the jump!

I went to Laneige a few weeks ago and I my plan was to get the Strawberry Peeling Gel. But I found out they've changed it to Multiberry Peeling Gel. The SA told me that this one has finer beads than the Strawberry one before.

I got this because like I mentioned on my previous posts, I noticed how my skin have become dull looking lately. I really needed something that will help me brighten and give me that glow again. It costs PHP 1250. Seems pricey but I have to say this is one of those products that I'm really glad I tried. Because it works!


I've used this a couple of times already and was excited to do a review. I use this once or sometimes twice a week, after I do my facial wash... So here's what I think about it:
  • First of all the smell, I love it. I want to eat it. Really, it's yummy!
  • The texture is kind of thick and it has tiny beads in it (definitely not harsh for the skin).
  • I don't know if it's just me but everytime I use this, I can see how it brightens my face afterward.
  • I love how soft and supple my skin is after every use. No tight feeling.
  • This product didn't irritate my skin.
  • And the most amazing thing: From the product info, it says that it has this fermented yogurt that has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe troubled skin. IDK if this only happens to me, but I think it instantly gets rid of my whiteheads (some not all)!  I don't have a lot of whiteheads to start with, but I have some every now and then. Anyway, this may gross you out but I noticed that after I have used this and I am about to apply my toner, I see a hardened whitehead come off my face (just one thought cos like I said I don't have a lot of whiteheads). I have noticed it happen 2 times already (out of the 3 times that I have used it). No other exfoliating wash gave me that effect before.
  • I also love that it has antioxidants that's good for the skin. It's one of the things I look for in anti-aging products.
Rating: Excellent Kitty!


The SA also recommended me to get the Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack. But I didn't want to go crazy and buy everything all at once, so she gave me a sample first. I have used the sample once and I think I like it. Makes me want to get the full size of the product. I will also do a separate review about it. I'm just gonna try and use more before I review it.

So that's it. I hope this review helped. :)

8 comments:

breakingrumours said...

I know how pricey this can be in Malaysia too :( And i heard its cheap in Korea,sigh,but glad that it works for you. Might just get one in the future! TFS has some peeling gel but they are so overpriced :(

www.breakingrumours.blogspot.com

Musicalhouses said...

Laneige has some really great stuff - I just wish they were cheaper! I heard it's quite cheap in Korea by comparison though...

sugar sugar said...

i know laneige works for so many girls but their products break me out. *wails T____T

it's so sad because they seem to have such good products. :(

xoladiihoneyxo said...

Wow, I wonder how much is that converted into US money. I know its cheaper in Korea because a lot of people use it over there and plus... it is from Korea so I guess other countries will have to pay more 'cause of shipping then the store needs to get some profits, etc. I've been wanting to give it a try but have not yet done so. Maybe in the future. lol

Marie said...

Thanks for the review, I will definitely keep this in mind! I hope I can find it here in L.A.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Catmare said...

Thanks for your comments girls! I wish it was cheaper, too, like Etude House. :D

@xoladiihoneyxo, it's about $29 USD =/

Pchan said...

Can you feel the beads when you massage this on your face? I've tried the strawberry yogurt peeling gel but I'm not sure if this one will be as gentle on the skin. Thanks ^^

Catmare said...

I can't really feel it that much. It doesn't scratch my skin at all. And I think this might be more gentle because the SA said it has finer beads than the Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...