TFS: Neutral Nail Polish

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day!

I just thought I'd share my new nail polish from The Face Shop. :)

You see, I prefer deep dark colored nail polishes but today I spotted this neutral colored one from TFS! It's in the color PP402. I'm not sure how to describe the color but it's kind of pinkish, mauvy-ish, old rose kind of color. I tried it on at the store and I fell in love with it that I just immediately bought it without thinking twice! I got it for PHP 195.

I think it makes my fingernails look simple and clean.

I've also been looking for a gray nail polish. Something plain, not metallic and no glitters. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Jem said...

this is TFS's new line of polishes!
they even have holographic polishes as well,ne?
^_^

im sad that they are about to discontinue the nail pleasure line which my favorite top coat is included.
TT_TT

Catmare said...

Yes, they had those too! So many pretty polishes! :D

Well, I guess you should stock up on that one sis. Or maybe they'll have a new one that you might like :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...