Christmas Rush!

Hey everyone! Christmas is here! Been very busy Christmas shopping and gift wrapping. It could be a bit tiring but I still enjoy looking for the perfect gift for friends and loved ones. It's fun!

Anyways, been gone for quite a while... I got this blog award from Linda! Thank you =)

Rule:
Post the award on your blog together with the name of the person who has given you the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award :)

The truth is, it's kind of difficult for me to pick just 15 bloggers. So I wouldn't just pick 15.. I'd pick all blogs I'm following and to all my lovely followers. <3

Can't wait til Christmas! Aren't you excited to open gifts? I am!

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...