Lemming For: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II

I want this so badly! The colors are so pretty and I heard that this palette is not as glittery as other Urban Decay palettes (I think "Midnight Cowboy Rides Again" is the only eyeshadow in this palette that is glittery). Glitter - the reason why I had stayed away from previous Urban Decay palettes. Although, I was dying to get the Ammo and first BOS, I still hesitated and stopped myself because I kept thinking of how much glitter is in there... So yep, Book of Shadows 2 sounds perfect for me. Plus it has two 24/7 travel size eye pencil and a mini prime potion... And I'm a real sucker for cute packaging, so yes! Love <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 250px; height: 250px;" src="http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/catmare09/blog/327.jpg" alt="" border="0">
NEW/exclusive shades: AC/DC (deep eggplant shimmer), Nylon (champagne sparkler), Mushroom (taupey-gunmetal), Sphynx (pink sparkle/shimmer), Jinx (bright blue shimmer), Homegrown (bright green shimmer), Misdemeanor (deep teal sparkle), and Perversion (matte black).

Existing/best-selling shades: Sellout, Gunmetal, Ecstasy, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Twice Baked, Half Baked, Flipside and YDK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...