LF: the perfect spot corrector

I am on the look for a good spot (sun spots, acne marks, etc) corrector. I have a few spots on my upper cheek and my nose area, which I'm guessing are sun spots or past acnes or maybe freckles. I'm not really sure, but I want to get rid of them so I could get a clearer skin.

I have used one from The Face Shop: White Tree Pure Vita Spot Corrector before but it only caused me tiny red bumps and whiteheads so I stopped using it.

I have a few products in mind but I am still not sure which to get:

1.) Clinique: Even Better Skin Tone Corrector

1.0 oz/30 ml $39.50

Clinique guiding dermatologist Dr. Orentreich says, "When skin is more even-toned, you look younger." So here's your second chance. To virtually undo the visible evidence of sun damage, dark patches, skin stresses, age spots, even the darkening that follows acne scarring. Gently create-for all ethnicities-brightness and clarity you thought long gone.

My thoughts: It's cheaper compared to the next products I'm going to mention but I am not sure if it's really effective. The reviews about this product were just okay. Not too high and not too low.

2.) Shisiedo: Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizer (Cream) Whitening Formula N
50 ml./1.7 fl. oz. $ 98.00

This advanced formula is a luxurious skin revitalizer that energizes and encourages a perfectly even complexion. For all skin types. Diminishes spots, freckles, uneven color and fine lines. Exclusive ingredients - HKC, Bio-EPO and Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid - offer continuous hydration while inspiring luminosity.

My thoughts: The thing that I really like about this is that aside from diminishing spots, it also helps get rid of fine lines. I am in my 20's and I am also obsessed with anti-aging skin care products. So this one's really great if it really works as it claims, skin tone corrector plus anti-aging in one.

3.) Shiseido: Whitess W Intensive Skin Brightener

38 ml./1.4 oz. $ 130.00

A bright new future for your skin. This lightweight brightening essence minimizes imperfections caused by the sun. Promotes an even, translucent skin tone and a flawless complexion.
Diminishes appearance of dark spots and discoloration.
Improves skin's luminosity, texture and clarity after 2-3 months of continued use.

My thoughts: Sounds promising but I think it's too pricey! =( Plus the reviews were so-so... So I'm not really sure if it's worth it.

4.) Shiseido: White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Gel

40 ml./1.4oz $ 54.00

A moisturizer that improves microcirculation for a healthy glow and a revitalized, more even-toned complexion. Recommended for normal to oily skin. Specially developed with Shiseido-original Multi-Target Vitamin C and Spot Deacti-Complex, which effectively fade the appearance of dark spots, and leave skin looking radiantly translucent and flawless. Formulated with Asian plant extracts to improve moisture balance and smooth skin. Contains AE Complex, a highly effective absorption enhancer that maximizes the delivery of beneficial ingredients to skin. Changes from gel to fluid upon application, and provides a comfortable refreshed feeling.

My thoughts: I like the fact that it's gel (it's also available in cream), because I am really uncomfortable with sticky face products. But the reviews were so-so. Just around 3.5 on a scale of 5.

5.) Shiseido: White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum

30 ml. $ 120.00 50 ml. $ 165.00

A high-performance brightening treatment that intensively targets dark spots, freckles and dullness to give skin an extraordinary radiance and beautifully even skin tone.
Recommended for all skin types, particularly complexions with dark spots, freckles, and uneven skin tone.
Works to visibly diminish spots and freckles on skin's surface.
Retexturizes skin and protects against aggressive external factors.
Specially developed with Shiseido-original Multi-Target Vitamin C and Super Spot Deacti-Complex, a more potent form of Spot Deacti-Complex, which effectively fade the appearance of dark spots, and leave skin looking radiantly translucent and flawless.
Contains AE Complex, a highly effective absorption enhancer that maximizes the delivery of beneficial ingredients to skin.

My thoughts: Just like product #3, it sounds promising but for the price. *sigh* And I am pretty sure it's not just $120 from where I live. Prices here are much more higher.. I also checked the reviews and it got a low rating of 2.3 on a scale of 5. I don't even know if it's worth it.

Anyone who have tried any of the products I mentioned? What can you say about it?

Any product suggestion? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...