The Face Shop: Flebeaute Collagenic Thermage Lifting Essence

Hi everyone! Haven't posted for a few days, I was just quite busy... about something ;) Anyway, here's The Face Shop's Flebeaute Collagenic Thermage Lifting Essence.

Description from website:

Concept
A prestige Wrinkle-fighting Line formulated with Natural Collagen Complex. The innovative technology combined with extraordinary ingredients from nature to be truly efficacious against wrinkles and loss of firmness. Skin will regain its smoothness, luminosity and facial contour definition.

Description
-Contains 35% collagen
- Skin resilience was improved by 70 in only 1 week.
- Skin texture was improved by 50 % in only 1 week.
- Dermatology Tested
- Addition of high polymer Wheat Protein forms a lifting film for an instant lift and better-defined facial contour.
- Scientifically-researched ‘Thermage’ skill was applied to enhance the recovery power.


Okay, so I had been using this for months already. I'm on my twenties and I don't really have wrinkles. So I guess I wouldn't really see results regarding that. Anyway, I heard it's good if you use anti-aging products when you hit your 20's so I got this product because I wanted to stop (err.. aging can't be stopped. lol) or at least slow down the aging process of my skin.

So far, no breakouts, no bumps, no whiteheads whatsoever from this product. I feel that it moisturizes really well and makes my face feel soft and smooth. I don't really like putting too much stuff on my face on daytime because it sometimes get too sticky for me so I only use this at night. It's a bit sticky but not too sticky. It's really good especially during the cold nights when my Clinique moisturizing gel couldn't moisturize enough. The only thing I couldn't stand is the smell. I'm not really a fan of flower smelling skin care stuff (especially the ones that I put on my face). But other than that it's a good moisturizing essence and (hopefully) a good aging defense for my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...