Shiseido: Eyelash Curler

Like I said on my first entry, I never really curled my lashes until I was like 20 (unless there's special occasion, I'd let the makeup artist do it). I bought my first lash curler from our local Watson's drugstore. I can't really remember how much but it was cheap.. I didn't really care much about it. It pinched my lid like crazy but I still didn't care. I just tried to avoid curling near the root of my lashes. And once in a while, an eyelash would fall. But still, I didn't care. Haha! Because I am chinky eyed, I thought it was just my eyes... But I don't know, just one day I guess I got tired of all the pinching and I thought I'd do a research on lash curlers. And I've read good reviews on both Shu Uemura and Shiseido lash curlers.. I then just decided to get the Shiseido one because I read it's designed for asian eyes and is perfect for the chinky ones. So yeah I got it. And the first time I tried it, good heavens. I really cannot believe it but there's no more pinching!!! It was perfect even if I curl my lashes at the very root.. And one more thing I liked about it is that it holds my curls even after I put mascara on. It's great! My old curler can't even maintain the curls after applying mascara! Sheesh...

This is definitely one of my HG. Love it!

4 comments:

Zaniac said...

Yeah, it's so hard to find all these perfect beauty treatments and such.

Lucky you!

Catmare said...

Hi Zaniac!

Yeah I know. One thing that could work for others may not work for you and vice versa.. I'm glad that it worked for me. =)

Thanks for reading!

Jem said...

wow!
i have actually never tried this one yet..
i have tried shu uemura but not this one..
maybe ill put it on my wish list..

thanks for the review!
^_^

Catmare said...

Yes, you should. And they also sell rubber refills, unlike Shu Uemura =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...