Etude House: Pearl Extract Face Mask

I finally decided to try the Etude House Pearl Extract Face Mask that I purchased 2 weeks ago. It's a first for me, I never tried face masks before. So I was excited!


I wanted to try Pearl Extract because lately, I've been going out in the sun a lot. I feel like I have so much dead skin right now and my skin looks dull. So I thought I'd get this one because it's what I needed. Pearl extract that promotes natural skin glow. I never really thought pearls had something to do with brightening your skin, but it's worth a try! The mask was pretty affordable, as far as I can remember I think it was only PHP 58.



The cloth was soaked and I can say that it was good quality because the cloth is thick and durable.


I placed the mask on my face for about 20 minutes and at first I could feel a slight tingly sensation. I was actually afraid to try masks before because I was worried that my skin will get irritated or something, but glad to say that I didn't get any bad reaction from this.

The only thing I didn't like so much was that, my face was kind of sticky after I removed my mask. As for the brightening, I didn't really notice any major change, I've only used it once anyway. Maybe if I use it continuously... But I'm sure it helped. Other than that, I really liked how it made my skin so soft and supple in the morning!

Rating: Good Kitty!

6 comments:

Aya said...

Oh I've seen this before but never bought it. Nice review :)

Jbreezybaby said...

I never knew etude make masks! Good review tho :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

It's too bad it didn't do much!

Fab review :)

ELLE said...

looks nice, will try that sometime. ^_^

http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

Face Mask said...

Great article....!!!Nice to know about new things with helping concept.

tiffany_keep_going said...

thanks for yr review!!! i got one from my friend, i am going to try this out;);)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...