NARS: The Love Set

I know a lot of you would say that this is an overrated product, but I just can't help it. I just suddenly wanted to jump into the bandwagon and finally get NARS Orgasm Blush. I checked Sephora and they have this limited edition "The Love Set". It includes Orgasm Blush, Pillow Talk Lip gloss, and Sex Machine Lip pencil.. I just want to get my hands on these. BUT I've been trying to contemplate whether I should or should not get it. It's giving me a headache.

Can anyone please advice. Is this good for yellow Asian skintone (I'm not too fair though, just kind of in between fair and medium)? Is it too shimmery or not? I tend to stray away from shimmery blushes, but if it's not too shimmery then I guess I might give it a try. I actually have Clinique's blush in "smoldering plum" and it has a bit shimmer on it, but when I apply it on, it doesn't really have any or much shimmer at all so I like it.

Have you guys tried this blush? Did you like it or not?

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks in advance! =)

3 comments:

Jem said...

awww...
haven't tried any NARS blush pa e..
i don't think i ever will..lol!

how about you drop by at Rustans & try the blushes out..
see if it will suit you...
^_^

Catmare said...

I know sis, it's too expensive for a blush. *sigh* that's why it's giving me a headache. To buy it or not to buy it...

I want to check it out at Rustans but I have a feeling I will end up buying it when I see it even if I'm not really sure if I like it. :-s

Jem said...

oh no...
based on the reviews that i read the color depends on the skin tone daw kc e..
based on nikki's post
lol

well...
if decided to buy it but it doesn't suit your tone, you can still sell it..
thru a blogsale or ebay...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...